Baked Asparagus and Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Fresh from the Start™ Asparagus Spears
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Feta or Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs optional
- Combine asparagus and water in a 10” skillet and place over medium heat, covered. Steam for 2 minutes.
- Drain the excess water, transfer asparagus to baking sheet.
- Add grape tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper, top with breadcrumbs (optional)
- Bake for 10 min at 350°
- Top with feta or shaved parmesan cheese and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!