- 1 beet
- 1 Tbsp cucumber chopped
- 1 Tbsp Carrots chopped
- 1 radish chopped
- 4 walnuts chopped
- 1 Tbsp Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1 tsp Dill chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze
- Place beet in small pot, cover with water and bring to boil. Depending on the size, if large beet, boil for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse under cool water and peel with your hands or peeler.
- Slice beet in half and scoop out the inside with a melon baller or just a pairing knife. Once you get a small bowl shape, chop the beets up that you scooped out and add to a bowl.
- Mix the beets with the cucumber, carrots, radish, dill, walnuts and goat cheese.
- Toss with oil and vinegar.
- Scoop the salad back into the beet cup and top with extra goat cheese. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!