Bell Pepper Stuffed with Quinoa Salad
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp cucumber diced
- 1 Tbsp chickpeas
- 2 tsp feta cheese
- 1 tsp basil chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Cut yellow and red pepper in half. Remove seeds and stem.
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil and place half the yellow and red pepper in water. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until you can easily pierce with fork. Let peppers cool.
- Using the other halves of the yellow and red peppers, dice each one and place in bowl with cooked quinoa.
- Mix quinoa with the cucumber, chickpeas, feta cheese, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon quinoa salad into the pepper and top with balsamic glaze
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!