- 5 cups Broccoli
- 1 med Shallot
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 1/2 cups Panko
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Scallions
- 1 Cup Cheddar, Pepper Jack, White Sharp Cheese Mixed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut broccoli florets and blanch in boiling water for one minute
- Transfer to food processor or chop by hand
- Chop shallot, scallions and garlic into small dice
- Whisk eggs and add broccoli, shallots, garlic, scallions, cheese and Panko. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form into bite size pieces and place on greased baking sheet
- Bake 15 minutes at 375
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!