Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow onion coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 cups steamed broccoli chopped
- Bring medium sized pot of water to a boil
- Cut broccoli into small florets and add to boiling water for 1 minute
- Strain the broccoli and add to ice water. Once chilled you can cut broccoli into smaller pieces.
- In medium size bowl whisk the eggs, half & half and heavy cream
- Add broccoli, cheddar, garlic, onion, salt and pepper to egg mixture.
- Spray mini muffin tins well with canola oil. Spoon into muffin tin.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!