Broccoli Pesto Dip
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring medium size pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add broccoli florets.
- After 1 minutes, drain and put in an ice bath.
- Add the broccoli and garlic to food processor.
- Add sunflower seeds and basil, blend.
- Slowly add olive oil and cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy with crackers, vegetables or pour over pasta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!