- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Steam cauliflower in a big pot for 10 minutes or until you can easily pierce with a fork
- Strain cauliflower, let cool for 5 minutes
- Place cauliflower in food processor and pulse for a minute. Then place cauliflower in a cheese cloth or paper towel to cool and squeeze all moisture out.
- Place the cauliflower back into the processor and add the flour, salt and pepper and pulse. You can also mix the flour and cauliflower in a bowl.
- Once a dough forms kneed it with some extra flour on a cutting board into a ball and place in plastic wrap.
- Let the dough set in the fridge for 24 hours for best results.
- Remove dough and cut into 4 sections.
- Roll each section on a board with flour into a long rope and cut small gnocchi pieces out of the rope.
- Using a fork you can roll each piece to make a nice ribbed pattern.
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- Add gnocchi and cook for about 3 minutes or until they float
- Strain the gnocchi and place in a saucepan with a Tbsp oil and pan sear for 5 minutes.
- You can add this gnocchi with a butter sage sauce, marinara, vodka sauce, pesto or just some Parmesan and oil. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!