- 4 cup Cauliflower
- 1 cup Cannellini Beans
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 medium Shallot chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375⁰.
- Toss cauliflower in bowl with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and the garlic and shallots.
- Place on baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- Add cauliflower mixture to food processor and blend.
- Add beans, thyme and lemon to food processor and blend.
- Slowly add olive oil and salt and pepper for final blend.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!