- 1 head Cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 Garlic Cloves small dice
- 1 Whole Shallot small dice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp, Pepper
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water for 6-8 minutes until soft. Use strainer to carefully drain cauliflower.
- Heat olive oil in small skillet on low heat, add shallots and garlic.
- Cook on low heat until garlic and shallots have a nice light brown color (almost 5 minutes).
- Add ½ the cauliflower in blender or food processor with the shallot garlic mixture and ½ cup vegetable broth.
- Add the rest of the cauliflower and broth into blender or food processor and season with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!