Cauliflower Mini Pizzas
- 1 Small Head Cauliflower
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp mozzarella low moisture, shredded
Cauliflower Pizza Topping
- 4 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tsp parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp mozzarella low moisture, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Bring small pot of water to boil
- Break up cauliflower head into small florets. Place florets into boiling water for 2-3 minutes, strain over sink.
- Let cool for a few minutes
- Place cauliflower into food processor and pulse until fine.
- Take a clean kitchen towel and ring the cauliflower until no more water comes out.
- In a bowl add the cauliflower, egg, basil, oregano, corn starch, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Parmesan and shredded mozzarella. Mix well.
- Coat cupcake tray with cooking spray. Spoon the mixture into each cup pressing down to form crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Using a butter knife pop the crust out and place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Add sauce and cheese or whatever additional toppings you and your kids would like. Bake 10 more minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!