Classic Red Skin Potato Salad
- 1 package Fresh Sides Red Potatoes no peeling required, sliced or quartered for best results
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Open the resealable package of Fresh Sides Red Potatoes, cut potatoes (sliced or quartered). Return potatoes to the bag and reseal.
- Place sealed bag on microwaveable plate and microwave for 8 minutes on high. Using potholders, carefully remove plate from microwave. Let rest for 1 minute. Carefully open the seal with a fork.
- Let potatoes cool.
- Mix all of the other ingredients and potatoes together.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!