Cucumber Radish Salad
- 1 cucumber 2 cups ribbons
- 1 carrot
- 2 tsp shallot rings
- 2 radish thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp basil chopped
- Peel the first strip of the cucumber and discard. Begin peeling the entire cucumber into long ribbons.
- Peel the carrot and begin making ribbons using the peeler.
- Carefully thinly slice the radish and shallot into circles.
- Combine the cucumber, carrot, shallot and radish into a bowl. Toss with lemon and olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and basil.
- Enjoy as a great side dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!