Fingerling Farm Salad
- 1 lb Fresh from the Start™ Fingerling Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Capers chopped (or black olives)
- 1/4 cup Red or Green Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Cherry/Grape Tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Feta crumbled
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Whole Grain Mustand (or Dijon style mustard)
- 1/2 cup Cooked Lentils (optional)
- Juice from half of lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large pot, combine the salt, water and potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Cook until the potatoes are fork-tender, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let sit for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise or slice.
- Stir together olive oil, mustard and lemon juice in a bowl for the dressing.
- Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients and then add dressing.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!