Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus
- 2 cups Water
- 2 lbs Fresh from the Start™ Asparagus Trimmed and cut into 1" pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 24 Large Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. Fresh Ginger Root Chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Dry Shery
- Salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, bring two cups of water to a boil.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of liquid.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the shrimp pieces until the color changes, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in asparagus with reserved liquid and season with ginger, soy sauce, sugar, sherry and salt to taste.
- Continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!