Mashed Potato Pancakes
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour (dredging)
- 2-3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Sour Cream
- In large bowl mix mashed potatoes, egg, 3 Tbsp flour, chives and cheddar cheese.
- Heat large skillet on medium low with the vegetable oil.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup mixture and form into pancake shape
- Place 1/4 cup flour into bowl and dredge each pancake in the flour and pat off excess.
- Fry each pancake 3-5 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!