Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 lb. Fresh from the Start™ Brussel Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 Bacon Slices cut into 1 inch pieces
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut large heads in half.
- Cook the bacon and set aside.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, tossing to evenly coat.
- Pour the Brussels sprouts onto a large sheet pan (in a single layer). Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then evenly sprinkle the cooked bacon pieces over the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time, until golden and lightly caramelized.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!