Parmesan Asparagus Roll-Ups
- 12 Fresh from the Start™ Asparagus Spears
- 2 sheets Phyllo Dough 18" x 14"
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Dash of Pepper
- Cut asparagus spears into 4-in. lengths (discard stalks or save for another use).
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 2 minutes.
- Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Stack both sheets of phyllo dough on a work surface. Cut the stack in half lengthwise, then widthwise into thirds.
- Separate pieces and brush with some of the oil. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Place one asparagus spear along one side of each piece of phyllo dough. Sprinkle lightly with pepper; roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with oil.
- Roast at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!