Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Fresh from the Start™ Brussel Sprouts trimmed and halved
- 4 tsp. Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat frying pan over medium heat until hot, 3 minutes. Melt 2 tablespoons butter, cook and stir garlic until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter and Brussels sprouts, cut-side down, cover and cook until golden brown, 4-6 minutes.
- Flip Brussels sprouts, add 1 tablespoon butter. Cover and saute until other side is browned, about 3 more minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!