Potato Croquettes with Parmesan
- 2 cups mashed potatoes using Fresh from the Start potatoes
- 2 Tbsp onions minced
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Parsley minced
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Combine potato, onion, egg, cheese and parsley in medium bowl; blend thoroughly.
- Shape into 8 patties and refrigerate for 1 hour (minimum).
- Spread bread crumbs onto wax paper. Dip croquettes in crumbs, turning to coat evenly; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet on moderate heat. Place croquettes in hot oil; cook about 4 minutes or until brown on each side.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!