- 4-5 medium sized Yukon Gold Fresh from the Start potatoes 2 1/2 cups cooked
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp and 1 tsp tahini
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- Peel and cube potatoes. Place into pot with water, lightly salt and bring to boil. Boil for 8-10 minutes or until they are tender.
- Strain potatoes and either use a ricer or food processor to purée potatoes.
- Add garlic, tahini, salt, pepper, lemon juice and smoked paprika. Slowly drizzle the olive oil in.
- Top with paprika and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve hummus with some veggies or chips!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!