- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 3 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Butter a deep oval gratin dish, coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large bowl, whisk together potatoes, egg yokes, heavy cream and parmesan cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper.
- Place egg whites and a pinch of salt in a bowl and whip until the whites are stiff.
- Fold the egg whites into the potato mixture. Place mixture in gratin dish.
- Bake until puffy and golden, 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!