Red Potatoes & Toasted Vinaigrette
- 1 package Fresh Sides Red Potatoes skin on, no peeling required, wedged or sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 3 sprigs thyme optional
- 1 cup sliced leek bottoms or 3/4 cup scallion bottoms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 shallot finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup hazelnut or olive oil
- 1/3 cup roasted hazelnuts or almonds roughly chopped
- Open the resealable package of Fresh Sides Red Potatoes, cut potatoes in wedges or slices, add olive oil, garlic, thyme sprigs, salt and pepper.
- Place sealed bag on microwaveable plate and microwave for 6 minutes on high.
- Using potholders, carefully remove plate from microwave. Let rest for 1 minute. Carefully open the seal with a fork.
- Remove the sprigs of thyme and discard. Add the sliced leeks and microwave for additional 2 minutes.
- Using potholders, carefully remove plate from microwave. Let rest for 1 minute. Carefully open the seal with a fork. Toss the potatoes together with vinaigrette in a bowl and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!