Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts
- 1 lb. Fresh from the Start™ Brussels Sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 cup Pecans roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Shallots finely chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Using a large baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts, pecans, cranberries, oil, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts cut side down on the baking sheet.
- Roast all ingredients for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Toss with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!