Sautéed Fingerlings with Asparagus
- 1 1/2 lbs. Fresh from the Start™ Fingerling Potatoes scrubbed
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 lb. Slender Asparagus trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and add water to barely cover. Add salt, cover loosely and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 12 minutes or until potatoes are almost cooked through. Drain and cool.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into slices.
- Slice asparagus spears into thirds.
- In a skillet, warm butter and oil over medium heat. Cook potatoes and asparagus for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown on both sides and asparagus is tender (stir occasionally).
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!