Smashed Red Potatoes
- 1 package Fresh Sides Red Potatoes no peeling required (wedged or diced)
- 2-3 garlic cloves smashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4-1 cup milk for desired consistency
- salt and pepper to taste
- Open the re-sealable and add garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place sealed bag on microwaveable plate and microwave for 8 minutes on high.
- Using potholders, carefully remove plate from microwave. Let rest for 1 minute. Carefully open the seal with a fork. Place in serving bowl to mash.
- Add ¾ - 1 cup milk for desired consistency then and the butter. Using a potato masher gently mash all the ingredients in serving bowl to mash. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!