Spaghetti Squash Egg Cup
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 Yellow Onion small diced
- 1 glove garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 dozen Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Carefully cut squash in half lengthwise
- Spoon out seeds and flip over on sprayed baking sheet
- Bake squash for 20 minutes, flip over and cool
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Using a fork, scoop out the squash into a bowl
- In a small saucepan, saute the onion and garlic with olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until translucent. Let cool.
- Mix the egg whites, flour, cooked onion and garlic with squash. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray cupcake tins and spoon 1/4 cup squash mixture into tin and form into a nest by pressing up the sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the sides.
- Carefully crack an egg into each nest and place back in the oven at 400 F for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with an avocado or a dash of sriracha
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!