Spaghetti Squash Fries
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400* F
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and place cut sides down on sprayed baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Once squash is cool, using a fork scrape into a big bowl. Mix in the eggs, Parmesan, chives, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands create a rectangle with the squash mixture on a cutting board.
- Cut strips out of it and one by one toss into Panko crumbs and form into a fry shape.
- Place fries on sprayed greasy baking sheet.
- Bake at 400* for 12 minutes and carefully flip and bake another 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy these squash fries with some marinara sauce or ketchup
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!