Watermelon Avocado Toast
- 1/3 cup watermelon cubed
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 pieces toast
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp balsamic glaze
- Carefully cut avocado in half and save the half with the pit for another day (put some lemon juice on it to keep from browning). Scoop out the avocado into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add lemon, salt and pepper
- Cut toast into small bite size pieces
- Cut a wedge out of watermelon and dice into small cubes
- Spread avocado on to toast and top with feta and watermelon
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!