Watermelon Berry Refresher
- 10 cups watermelon about 1/2 melon
- 2 teaspoon chopped mint
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 lemon juiced
- Cut watermelon into cubes
- Place half the watermelon in freezer to make your drink nice and cold!
- Place blueberries and sugar in bowl and mash with spoon or muddle till the sugar dissolves
- Once watermelon is frozen place into blender with the rest of the watermelon
- Add chopped mint and lemon juice and blend
- Mix the Blueberry mixture in with a spoon after its all blended
- Add either vodka or whisky to make a nice summer cocktail!
- Garnish with extra mint
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!