An easy to prepare, refreshing drink with only four ingredients.
- 1 full watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 cups Ice Cold Water
- Fresh mint
- Lemon wedge
- Cut and puree watermelon in a blender until it makes 4 cups.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice to watermelon puree. Strain if desired.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to 6 cups of ice water. Strain for 1 minute until sugar is dissolved
- Add the watermelon/lemon juice mixture to the ice water. Mix together.
- Serve with sprig of mint.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!