Yellow Potato Leek Soup
- 1 package Fresh Sides Yellow Potatoes no peeling required, diced
- 1 cup sliced leek bottom or onion
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped or dried
- 1 garlic clove smashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 4 slices cooked bacon diced or crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour stock into a pot, add bacon and simmer to a boil 5 minutes.
- Open the resealable package of Fresh Sides Yellow Potatoes. Add leeks, rosemary, garlic, salt and olive oil to bag.
- Place sealed bag on microwaveable plate and microwave for 7-8 minutes on high.
- Using potholders, carefully remove plate from microwave. Let rest for 1 minute. Carefully open the seal with a fork.
- Add cooked potatoes into stock pot, and mix well, or use a hand blender to process quickly being careful not to over blend. Top off with fresh cracked pepper and a dash of extra virgin olive oil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!